Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What am I up to?

After years of matchy quilts, art quilts, and classes on the newest gadgets, I seem to be returnig to my roots. Scrap quilts! Partly due to economics mostly to a stash that is a MESS. Or was until I discovered Quiltville.com! If you have not visited that site you need to. Bonnie is a genius! Right now I am following along on her mystery quilt for this year Blue Orca. It is a lot of fun. We get a new clue every Friday and then I hustle to get it done so I can keep up. LOL it really is fun and you will learn a great deal. I will not give you details on the clues if you want to follow along go to her site and join the fun. I will post pictures of my own personnel progress. Above are a few of my fabric choices for step one.

No comments:

Post a Comment