Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Orca Bay part 6

Since the hubby and I had a very pieceful Christmas weekend, we didn't even put up a tree this year! Which was fine as there is not really room for one in this tiny abode, I decided to spend my time doing what I love! SEWING!  I worked on clue six of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Orca Bay. We are supposed to use our QSTs from clue 1 and 2 1/2 in squares to make Ohio Stars 28 with black squares and 28 with nutral (light) squares. Here I am just beginning on the black.



And here is a pile of them chain pieced! It reall is more organized than it looks.

Some of the light ones all sewn up!


I finished up all 56 blocks on Monday morning! I just had to lay some out to see how they look! Oh this is going to be a wonderful quilt I just can't wait for Friday!  You can click here to go to Bonnie's site and join the fun it is NOT too late!
  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my they look gorgeous! Love your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they fun to play with?! Your blocks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking really good!!! Can't wait to see it all finished :)

    ReplyDelete