Monday, January 16, 2012

This helper is stubborn today

Finally I have some time to work on my Orca Bay!  Ever since  we got the final clue I have had too much going on. I get little blocks of time to work on finishing this quilt. So it is Sunday, football is on and I get time to actually sew!  I am  putting rows together!  YAY  I have this plan in my head that I will get all of the rows done then I can do borders tomorrow, the excitement is building!



Oh the progress it is truly amazing! But you know the saying the best laid plans of mice and men? Or something like that.


Yep here she is! Now I ask you would you argue with that?  Is that an I dare ya to move me look or what?

I do not think she wants me to do this!

Great I am supposed to just wait while she has her bath?  OK Miss Tilly you win I will wait!  I wonder if I am ever going to complete this quilt.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking so good too!!! She better let you work on it a little :) The suspense is killing me to see it complete :)

    ReplyDelete