Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Orca Bay part 5



Here is the link to Bonnie's blog head there now for full instructions and join the fun



700?  Really?   Yep 700 little 2" triangles!  It went pretty fast  BUT now to sew one to each side of my HSTs from step 3,   I doubt it will go as fast as the cutting! 

They are realllly cute though so it won't take that long. Every step of this has been a challenge but fun!



haha and look what they do while you sew them! I have never gotten to see this because usually my little helper is in the middle of what I am doing. But she was outside, it was a beautiful warm sunny day here in Wyoming.




This is what normally goes on! Tilly believes she has to check my seams.

1 comment:

  1. Neat stack of triangles. My quality control kitten says hello to Tilly.

    ReplyDelete